- Buddha Statues- New in store is this range of beautifully finished Buddha statues, made from composite concrete. Available in a variety of finishes, they are suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Hand Carved Wood – Featuring a wide selection of subjects and symbolism, from couple’s dancing to the determined elephant, these hand carved works of art come in a variety of sizes and woods.
- Incense – With a variety of scents and accessories to choose from, create a calming space and add ambience to any room with incense.
- Our Eco Home- Join the cleaning revolution and make your home an OurEco Clean. Find out how easy it is to have a sparkling home that smells great and remove the nasty chemicals forever.
- Selenite Lamps- The selenite lamp’s warm glow creates an ambience that makes them a popular addition at home, work and in practitioners’ spaces or meditation/yoga rooms.
- Quartz Crystal Singing Bowls – Perfectly tuned to harmoniously correspond with each Chakra, these lovely bowls promote spiritual and physical healing.
- Unique Wood and Glass – Beautiful teak wood and glass sculptures featuring natural driftwood looks as well as hand carvings.
- Zazen- Drink zazen Water to help live a longer, healthier life. Join the 31,622 customers and 2,549 Natural Health Practitioners who drink, love and endorse zazen Alkaline Water.
The Difference between Himalayan Salt Lamps and Selenite Lamps
Most people have heard of Himalayan Salt Lamps these days but, just as you thought you had your crystals sorted, along comes Selenite! Actually, to be accurate, Selenite has been around for half a million years or more.Read Blog
Choosing and Placing Your Buddha Statue
Buddha statues can be placed around your home, garden and work environment to bring peace, health and abundance - but there are some simple rules to follow.Read Blog
Clear Quartz Crystal - Uses and Benefits
Did you know that Clear Quartz is one of the most powerful crystals in the world? Yet it is often underrated, as it isn't as flashy as the more colourful stones. People see more value in 'precious' gems such as Amethyst, yet Quartz is the base for many..Read Blog
Is Your Clean Home Making You Sick?
If you've been suffering from sinusitis this winter, you could well be blaming it on the weather. And the same could be said of hay fever, runny nose, tickly throat and a heap of other allergies and ailments. The chances are, however, that it's not the wRead Blog
Light Up Your Life Safely With Himalayan Salt Lamps
Did you know that you can pay up to $800 or more for a commercial air purifier? Or you can buy a genuine Himalayan Salt Lamp for a fraction of the price and enjoy pure air naturally. It's a no-brainer really!Read Blog
There's Something In The Water!
We all know we are meant to drink at least 8 glasses of water a day, to stay hydrated and healthy. That's largely because our bodies are made up of 50-75% water (depending on age, gender etc). Our brains are about 70% water! But what sort of water..Read Blog