Enhance your decor and wellbeing with a hand crafted crystal salt lamp from Luvin Life.
Himalayan Salt Lamps are Nature's very own air purifier! Simply plug in and turn on a few Himalayan Salt Lamps around the home and office and instantly feel the difference.
Through attracting and evaporating moisture in the air, Himalayan Salt Lamps produce and release negatively charged ions into the atmosphere, instantly negating the harmful effects of the positively charged ions (generated by electrical equipment) saturating our living/working spaces.
Luvin Life Himalayan Crystal Salt Lamps
- Our lamps are made of natural crystal salt sourced from underground salt mines in the foothills of the Himalayas.
- All these beautiful and individually unique lamps are mounted on a marble base.
- Heat from the bulb assists in the emission of negative ions.
- Lamp-created negative ions bond with pollutants (positive ions) and neutralise them - removing them from the air.
- Negative ions combat electro-smog caused by electrical devices (TV's, mobile phones, lighting, wireless networks).
- Relief from asthma, allergies and other complaints are commonly reported to us from our happy clients.
- These products not only cleanse the air naturally, but are an extremely beautiful addition to any home or office.
- All-Australian certified standard cord and bulbs, Quality packaging for delivery and Stainless screws for longevity.
Important - No two salt lamps or natural salt products will ever be alike. They contain natural veins, cracks and striations. The colours of the salt crystals will range from light orange to dark red. We cannot guarantee your salt lamp(s) will look like any picture depicted in our promotional material, as no two crystal salt lamps will ever be the same. Weight and size will vary within product styles and we only give approximations based on averages. Due to these variances, we cannot guarantee shape, size or colour but we do guarantee our entire salt lamp/salt product collection will be one of a kind.
Himalayan Salt Lamps and Colour Therapy
This complementary therapy is believed to date back thousands of years. It is based on the belief that light is energy and can be used to heal the body. Why not fully utilise the healing powers of your Himalayan Salt Lamp by investing in some colouredRead Blog
The Difference between Himalayan Salt Lamps and Selenite Lamps
Most people have heard of Himalayan Salt Lamps these days but, just as you thought you had your crystals sorted, along comes Selenite! Actually, to be accurate, Selenite has been around for half a million years or more.Read Blog
Breathe More Easily - with a Himalayan Salt Pipe
If you've never come across salt pipes before, you're really missing out - especially if you, or someone in the family, has any sort of respiratory disorder. The chances are that you are already benefitting from adding Himalayan salt to your lifestyle inRead Blog
Light Up Your Life Safely With Himalayan Salt Lamps
Did you know that you can pay up to $800 or more for a commercial air purifier? Or you can buy a genuine Himalayan Salt Lamp for a fraction of the price and enjoy pure air naturally. It's a no-brainer really!Read Blog
7 Benefits of Lighting Your Home With Himalayan Salt Lamps
Whether you are buying one because they look so good, or to appreciate their therapeutic benefits, adding a salt lamp to your home is a smart move.Read Blog
3 Health Benefits of Himalayan Salt
Do you know the health benefits of Himalayan Salt? The kinder, more eco-friendly salt, which the body needs to maintain optimum healthRead Blog