Himalayan Salt Pipe Pack
Luvin Life Himalayan Salt Pipe Pack
Salt Pipes harness the benefits from ancient salt cave therapy to maintain an optimum respiratory function and help you to breathe easier, alleviate sneezing, coughing, shortness of breath and leaves you feeling revitalised.
Salt crystals have been used for decades in the treatment of Respiratory Disorders and help strengthen the immune system by cleaning the lungs allowing greater oxygen absorption.
- Comes with 50g Himalayan Salt. The salt provided is effective for a period of two years
- Approx 13 x 7.5cm
- Made of Ceramic
Benefits of Use:
- Breathing more easily throughout the day.
- Enjoy a better night’s sleep and even manage snoring.
- Clearing blocked nasal cavities and passage ways whiles helping to heal and repair inflamed lungs and airways.
- Easing coughs, asthma and other breathing problems.
- Relief from sinus problems and allergies such as hay fever.
- Faster recovery from illness and rehabilitation after medical treatment.
Using the Himalayan Salt Pipe:
Simply place the Himalayan Salt Pipe into your mouth and inhale normally through the mouth/ Exhale through your nose, taking care not to breath back into the pipe. A salty taste may be experienced at first but this will lessen with use as the salt crystals vaporise.
For maximum benefit it is recommended to use the Himalayan Salt Pipe for 5 minute, 3 times a day.
Refillable: Comes with 50g Himalayan Salt. The salt provided is effective for a period of two years per fill.
Approx 13 x 7.5cm.
Made of Ceramic.
Shirley L.By: Shirley Loy on 9 March 2017Thank you so much for my Salt Pipe. I have had so much relief from my sinusitis etc, not to mention how much easier it is to breathe with incurable lung diseases as well. I had a medical appointment yesterday, my doctor said he hasn't seen me this healthy, & my lungs that good for a very long time. Though we know there is no cure, my quality of life is much better, & I am now off 2 of my 3 puffers! Thanks so much Dave. The lamps are great as well, so glad we bought them.