Understanding and Using Orgonite
Orgonite is an amazing substance, formed from resin, metals and quartz. It is available to you in many forms, and we have these for sale in our online store.
Choose a beautiful pendant or an orgonite pyramid to place in your home or office, and you will love the results.
Orgonite is a source of Orgone Energy, also known as prana, life force, ki, chi, mana, and universal energy. Orgone Energy will promote healing, and protect you from negative energy.
Orgonite is an effective energy transmutation device. Use it to assist in negating the effects of harmful EMF radiation.
This amazing substance converts negative or stagnant bioelectric energy into positive energy. An added bonus is the quartz crystal. The Orgonite shrinks during the curing process, which compresses the crystal. This causes a piezoelectric effect. In simple terms, the crystal becomes electrically polarized. And this enhances its use as a positive energy generator.
Use Orgonite to help purify the enviroment in your home and office. It can assist with counteracting the effects of harmful EMF radiation, and boost healing practices.
Uses & Benefits of Orgonite
- Wear a pendant, or carry a piece in your pocket to help harmonise and strengthen the body’s energy field with life force energy.
- Place it near your computer, laptop, WiFi router or other electronic device. This will assist in protecting you from dangerous EMF radiation.
- Place it below your mobile phone in your office or home. Or attach a small piece to your mobile.
- Place in and around your home to create a positive, balanced environment.
- Place underneath a glass or bottle of water, or even in or on a water filter, to re-charge it with life force energy.
- Use to improve meditation, yoga and spiritual practices.
- Place it under your pillow or near your bed. This will help improve sleep quality and lucid dreaming, and assist with insomnia.
- Place it in your garden or near house plants - they can thrive with Orgone energy and grow much faster.
- Use an Orgonite massage wand on aches or pains. This will transmute negative energy, assisting in the flow of positive, healing energy.
Shungite is an amazing mineral that was formed deep in the earth over 2 billion years ago! It is composed primarily of carbon and found in only one place in the world.
Mined in Karelia, Russia, it is the only crystal with scientific evidence to support its EMF mitigating capabilities.
Although the ancient Romans recognised the healing capabilities of this mineral and instructed their armies to use it on their wounds and for purifying water, it wasn’t until 1996 when Nobel Prize-winning research discovered antioxidant fullerenes within the stone that modern society began to wake up to its enormous healing potential.
Even now excited research continues into the power of fullerenes and their amazing health benefits.
We do know that Fullerenes are THE MOST POWERFUL ANTIOXIDANTS that can protect your cells from free radicals. Fullerenes are anti-everything you want to avoid; fungus, viruses, fluoride, bacteria, pathogens, chlorine, EMFs and more.
With the exception of a few meteorites….Shungite is the only known natural mineral which contains fullerenes! Elite Shungite is the most rich in fullerenes.
How to use Shungite
• Wear a pendant, or carry a piece in your pocket or purse. Try placing your piece under your pillow at bedtime for a healing nights sleep.
• Place a sphere or pyramid in your workspace or near your WiFi router or other electrical deceives to absorb and neutralise these frequencies.
• Place a tile below your mobile phone or laptop. Or attach a small piece to your mobile and protect yourself from damaging EMF radiation.
• Make shungite purified water.
• An excellent crystal for highly sensitive people. Powerfully spiritually grounding. Extremely healing for the lower chakras, particularly the root chakra.
• Place a few pieces in your fridge, flower vase water for long lasting freshness and plant vitality.
• Take a shungite bath!
Improve Your Mental and Physical Health with Lapis Lazuli
It's no wonder Lapis lazuli is one of the most popular semi-precious stones. Since time began it has been highly prized for its intense blue colour and strong healing powers.Read Blog
The Healing Powers of Copper
What would spring to mind if we said 'copper' and 'health' in the same sentence? Most people would mention that wearing a copper bracelet can reduce the symptoms of rheumatism and arthritis. And whilst there is no scientific proof for this, many individuaRead Blog
Discover the Power and Beauty of Amethyst
Whether you love it for its gorgeous looks or amazing healing powers, it's hard to go past an amethyst. One of the most prized gems since time began an amethyst is actually a quartz crystal - it's the iron and other trace minerals it contains that give itRead Blog
Clear Quartz Crystal - Uses and Benefits
Did you know that Clear Quartz is one of the most powerful crystals in the world? Yet it is often underrated, as it isn't as flashy as the more colourful stones. People see more value in 'precious' gems such as Amethyst, yet Quartz is the base for many..Read Blog
Balance Your Chakras With The Power Of Orgonite
So many of our modern illnesses and diseases are believed to be caused by stress, anger, sadness, repressed emotions, and negativity. Trying to 'fix them' with conventional medicines isn't always the solution.Read Blog
Understanding the Potential Benefits of Orgonite
If you've never heard of orgonite before, don't worry, you're not alone. We're only just starting to fully understand its potentially unique qualities.Read Blog