Treating Winter Aches and Pains with Magnesium Flakes
Winter is well and truly setting in so it's time to stock up on Magnesium Flakes!
Winter on the Coast rarely drops below freezing, but the cold weather can still result in aches and pains.
This is especially true if you have arthritis, or an old sports injury.
It's a Natural Remedy
If you live inland, the chances are you'll get some very cold days, and that's when you'll be glad of magnesium.
The great thing about magnesium is that it's already part of our natural chemical makeup. It is also present in many of the foods we eat.
It plays a vital role in our energy production, and contributes to strong bones and a good immune system.
Soothing Sore Muscles
A key factor is its effect on muscles, and our nervous system. 50-60% of the magnesium in our body is in our bones.
Magnesium also helps with glucose metabolism, heart health and stress management.
If your body isn't getting enough magnesium naturally, you can take a supplement.
Soak Up the Goodness
The great thing about magnesium is that you can also use it externally. That's where your magnesium flakes come in.
It's worth noting that magnesium flakes are quite different to traditional Epsom Salts.
Epsom Salts are a form of magnesium, but magnesium flakes are more powerful.
One of the best ways of enjoying the benefits is to dissolve the flakes in a warm bath. What we tend to forget is that the skin is our body's largest organ.
The Many Benefits of Magnesium Flakes
Our skin has the ability to absorb nutrients, and filter toxins. And ailments like eczema or psoriasis may actually be indicative of a deeper issue.
Relaxing in a magnesium bath offers many benefits:
- Instant relaxation. The combination of the warm water and the magnesium will sooth away your stress.
- Pain relief. Any aches or pains will start to reduce as the magnesium gets to work. It will also help relieve headaches.
- Improved circulation. The warm water mixed with the magnesium will boost your blood circulation. This will increase oxygen flow to your and benefit your heart, major organs and muscles.
- Joint pain relief. If the cold weather is causing pain in your knees, hips and other joints, a magnesium bath is a must.
- Improve skin conditions. A magnesium bath will treat acne, eczema, rashes and other skin problems. It will also boost skin hydration.
By relaxing in this wonderful bath you will safely boost the magnesium levels in your body. This will increase your energy and promote healthy cell life, all while making you feel amazing!
It is a great source of trace elements and minerals. For best results spray onto the skin to relieve muscle aches and pains.