Organic Superfoods That Boost Good Health!
Have you added superfoods to your 2017 New Year’s diet? If not, you are definitely missing out on an opportunity to improve your overall health and well-being in the coming year.
These foods are packed with the natural nutrients that our bodies crave and offer a wide range of health benefits. Whether you are simply looking to make some healthier diet choices or to treat specific issues you might be having, there is undoubtedly a superfood for you.
Heart Happy Superfoods
Heart disease is the number one killer for men and women across the globe and a direct correlation between this disease and the food found our plates can certainly be made. If a lifetime diet of French fries and other fatty foods has led to heart issues for you, then consider adding oranges, kale, and garlic---which all have nutrients to make your heart happy---to your plate. Your heart will thank you!
Superfoods for Weight Loss
There is no question that superfoods are a powerhouse tool in one’s diet arsenal for health and well-being, but did you know that many of these foods offer weight loss potential as well? A cup of black beans, for instance, is packed with a whopping 15 grams of protein and is completed devoid of saturated fat. Blueberries are known for their anti-aging effects, but this super fruit is a low-calorie high-fiber alternative to popular processed snack bars and is much better for you. Broccoli, grapefruit, avocados and brown rice are also good for weight loss.
Other Powerful Superfoods
Be sure to add these and many other superfoods to your grocery list!
- Organic Black Chia Seeds are packed with Omega-3s, Calcium, rare antioxidants and were eaten by Aztec warriors to give them strength and endurance.
- Organic Black Rice AKA “The Forbidden” Rice is super charged with antioxidants, is high in fiber and helps prevent heart disease, diabetes and weight gain.
- Organic Buckwheat is naturally gluten-free, is a low-glycemic food and is loaded with proteins and nutrients
- Organic Coconut Flour is gluten-free, high in fiber and is a favorite of paleo dieters
- Organic White Quinoa is a complete protein, has over 5,000 years of history and was dubbed the “the mother grain” by the ancient Incas.
Make 2017 the year to discover a healthier, happier you with the help of these five superfoods and more, which can be found on the Luvin’ Life website!