- Affirmation Banners – Display these beautiful uplifting messages at home or at work. Featuring every sign of the Zodiac as well as inspirational quotes on family and friendship, these feel good messages make great daily reminders and even better gifts.
- Eco Home – Everyday essentials for your home and products with purpose. Consider lessening the use of plastics with a stainless steel straw and lidded Mason jars.
- Paintings – Get inspired with our hand painted canvas artwork.
- Brass and Metal – Made to withstand the test of time, our selection of brass Budda’s and Tree of Life metal wall hangings are second to none.
- Hand Carved Wood – Featuring a wide selection of subjects and symbolism, from couple’s dancing to the determined elephant, these hand carved works of art come in a variety of sizes and woods.
- Quartz Crystal Singing Bowls – Perfectly tuned to harmoniously correspond with each Chakra, these lovely bowls promote spiritual and physical healing.
- Dream Catchers – A beloved icon of Native American lore, the dream catcher is designed to hang above the bed and “catch” the bad dreams in the web, while allowing the good dreams to drift down like feathers to the dreamer.
- Incense – With a variety of scents and accessories to choose from, create a calming space and add ambience to any room with incense.
- Unique Wood and Glass – Beautiful teak wood and glass sculptures featuring natural driftwood looks as well as hand carvings.
Clear Quartz Crystal - Uses and Benefits
Did you know that Clear Quartz is one of the most powerful crystals in the world? Yet it is often underrated, as it isn't as flashy as the more colourful stones. People see more value in 'precious' gems such as Amethyst, yet Quartz is the base for many..Read Blog
Is Your Clean Home Making You Sick?
If you've been suffering from sinusitis this winter, you could well be blaming it on the weather. And the same could be said of hay fever, runny nose, tickly throat and a heap of other allergies and ailments. The chances are, however, that it's not the wRead Blog
Light Up Your Life Safely With Himalayan Salt Lamps
Did you know that you can pay up to $800 or more for a commercial air purifier? Or you can buy a genuine Himalayan Salt Lamp for a fraction of the price and enjoy pure air naturally. It's a no-brainer really!Read Blog
There's Something In The Water!
We all know we are meant to drink at least 8 glasses of water a day, to stay hydrated and healthy. That's largely because our bodies are made up of 50-75% water (depending on age, gender etc). Our brains are about 70% water! But what sort of water..Read Blog
How Bamboo Can Help The Planet - And Your Health
Have you heard that saying about 'what's old is new again'? And how everything in life goes in cycles. It's truer than you might think! Take some of the 'new' sustainable materials we are starting to use in manufacturing and construction.Read Blog
Get The Lowdown On Healthy Non-Stick Cookware
Whilst most people appreciate the convenience of non-stick pots and pans, there are some concerns about the materials used to make them.Read Blog